Skip to main content

Edward & Angela

 

For some people, ‘the point of no return’ begins at the very moment their souls become aware of each other’s existence. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart. You've got to dance like there's nobody watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening and live like its heaven on earth.

 

This beautiful couple took the meaning of intimate to a whole new level. Every little detail of their special day, came with an intimate feel. Nothing was left to chance as they critically ensured that the goal of celebrating their union with well-meaning loved ones was achieved. Their stance on elegance was evident throughout the event style which created a special vibe for their guests.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaac & Yaa

There are not enough days in forever to allow me to fully express the depth of my love for you. Every day an d night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun continues to shine, you can be sure that my heart will remain yours. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you're yet to be.   An inspirational love story coupled with determination and the highest form of commitment left a lasting impression on us all. Graceful, joyous, intimate will be the right description of their wedding experience. Their focus on the beautiful union they were about to share created a relaxed atmosphere throughout the entire wedding process. A love story worth celebrating and emulating.  

Kwame & Afia

  Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive. I would walk through the desert, I would walk down the aisle, I would swim all the oceans just to see you smile. If you were a movie, I'd watch you over and over again. I could watch you every day of my life and never get bored. When I gaze deep into your mind, I am met with the beauty of a thousand diamonds. As I let that love and beauty flood over my body, I knew that there was nothing that I would ever trade our relationship for.   Capturing millions of amazing moments for a living, one would think the groom couldn’t be swayed by anything else, having seen it all. We were all stunned at the expression and immense joy on his face at the sight of his bride. You could literally feel the excitement oozing out of his face with each expression he made. A love story forge on the core virtues of selflessness and self-giving, we felt their strong bond with each decision made tow...

Papa Yaw & Amma

Nothing is stronger than the bond of two hearts willing to go beyond limits for each other. Such a unique and beautiful bond is what many term as love. It's priceless and non-crafted, hence it glows within the purest of heart and intentions A traditional ceremony was the main focus unlike most weddings, this couple took the importance of tying the knot in the traditional system serious and invested in it's fruitfulness. The ceremony was graced by royalties and distinct members of the society.