Skip to main content

Edward & Nyiola

 

Give me a kiss and I'll serenade you among the stars. Give me your love and I will pluck each star to set at your feet. I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes. I want to be in your arms, where you hold me tight and never let go. I want to be with you until the sun falls from the sky.

I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more. I want you, all of you, your flaws, your mistakes, your imperfections, I want you and only you.

 

One can only expect fireworks when Ghana meets Nigeria and this wedding wasn’t an exception. Love indeed knows no boundaries, as these love birds stood against the test of time while winning each other’s heart in the process. Cultural heritage and reverence to traditional norms were exhibited at the highest level. Educational, inspiring and emotional was the take away from this wedding. We loved every part of their intimate inter-national wedding ceremony.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kwame & Afia

  Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive. I would walk through the desert, I would walk down the aisle, I would swim all the oceans just to see you smile. If you were a movie, I'd watch you over and over again. I could watch you every day of my life and never get bored. When I gaze deep into your mind, I am met with the beauty of a thousand diamonds. As I let that love and beauty flood over my body, I knew that there was nothing that I would ever trade our relationship for.   Capturing millions of amazing moments for a living, one would think the groom couldn’t be swayed by anything else, having seen it all. We were all stunned at the expression and immense joy on his face at the sight of his bride. You could literally feel the excitement oozing out of his face with each expression he made. A love story forge on the core virtues of selflessness and self-giving, we felt their strong bond with each decision made tow...

Isaac & Yaa

There are not enough days in forever to allow me to fully express the depth of my love for you. Every day an d night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun continues to shine, you can be sure that my heart will remain yours. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you're yet to be.   An inspirational love story coupled with determination and the highest form of commitment left a lasting impression on us all. Graceful, joyous, intimate will be the right description of their wedding experience. Their focus on the beautiful union they were about to share created a relaxed atmosphere throughout the entire wedding process. A love story worth celebrating and emulating.  

Papa Yaw & Amma

Nothing is stronger than the bond of two hearts willing to go beyond limits for each other. Such a unique and beautiful bond is what many term as love. It's priceless and non-crafted, hence it glows within the purest of heart and intentions A traditional ceremony was the main focus unlike most weddings, this couple took the importance of tying the knot in the traditional system serious and invested in it's fruitfulness. The ceremony was graced by royalties and distinct members of the society.