Skip to main content

Justice & Amoanimaa

Thank you my love, for gracing my life with your lovely presence; for adding the sweet measure of your soul to my existence. In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.

 



The lawyer couldn't bail herself out of these walls of love, neither had the engineer ever thought of designing something so precious like the love they both shared. As rooted in the word of God as the groom is, he couldn't hold up his tears upon the sight of his Proverbs 31 bride, indeed she was worth more than rubies. The ceremony complimented their gorgeous, marvellous and exquisite self. One that will remain in our hearts for lifetimes to come.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaac & Yaa

There are not enough days in forever to allow me to fully express the depth of my love for you. Every day an d night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. As long as the sun continues to shine, you can be sure that my heart will remain yours. I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you're yet to be.   An inspirational love story coupled with determination and the highest form of commitment left a lasting impression on us all. Graceful, joyous, intimate will be the right description of their wedding experience. Their focus on the beautiful union they were about to share created a relaxed atmosphere throughout the entire wedding process. A love story worth celebrating and emulating.  

Kwame & Afia

  Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive. I would walk through the desert, I would walk down the aisle, I would swim all the oceans just to see you smile. If you were a movie, I'd watch you over and over again. I could watch you every day of my life and never get bored. When I gaze deep into your mind, I am met with the beauty of a thousand diamonds. As I let that love and beauty flood over my body, I knew that there was nothing that I would ever trade our relationship for.   Capturing millions of amazing moments for a living, one would think the groom couldn’t be swayed by anything else, having seen it all. We were all stunned at the expression and immense joy on his face at the sight of his bride. You could literally feel the excitement oozing out of his face with each expression he made. A love story forge on the core virtues of selflessness and self-giving, we felt their strong bond with each decision made tow...

Papa Yaw & Amma

Nothing is stronger than the bond of two hearts willing to go beyond limits for each other. Such a unique and beautiful bond is what many term as love. It's priceless and non-crafted, hence it glows within the purest of heart and intentions A traditional ceremony was the main focus unlike most weddings, this couple took the importance of tying the knot in the traditional system serious and invested in it's fruitfulness. The ceremony was graced by royalties and distinct members of the society.