Skip to main content

Sadat & Naadia

 

When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit. I say it to remind you that you're the best thing that ever happened to me. I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words' meanings.

When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers and remember that's where mine fit perfectly. You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.

 

Years of planning weddings for amazing couples, one would think we have seen all that there’s to wedding ceremonies, till we meet this beautiful couple. Muslim unions are indeed one of the most beautiful, thoughtful and engaging ceremonies one would ever witness. We were mesmerized by the stunning beauty of the bride and as if that wasn’t enough, the elegant and fairy-tale themed ceremony left us in awe of this gorgeous couple. The Ghana-America combination didn’t disappoint and if anything, it exceeded expectations.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa Yaw & Amma

Nothing is stronger than the bond of two hearts willing to go beyond limits for each other. Such a unique and beautiful bond is what many term as love. It's priceless and non-crafted, hence it glows within the purest of heart and intentions A traditional ceremony was the main focus unlike most weddings, this couple took the importance of tying the knot in the traditional system serious and invested in it's fruitfulness. The ceremony was graced by royalties and distinct members of the society.

Bismark & Sheila

 In a perfect world, one we have never known, we would never need to face the world alone. They can have their world, we will create our own. The destination, theme and charisma of the couple was a picture match. The cultural presence and the incoporation of the contemporary feel of modern day wedding ceremony brought so much memories. The beauty of a garden wedding was brought to light which ushered us into an evening of merry making, after experiencing the beauty of primitive environments.